Zoog is an early-stage, well-funded startup that is creating a content-driven , creative communication platform for families. Powered by the most advanced AR technology in the world, Zoog allows grandparents, parents, or even educators to create beautiful, wholesome and engaging content for the children in their life and start a conversation around it.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented artist to join our awesome team. Working closely with our designers and product teams, you will be responsible for assembling our content productions into Lens Studio. This is the last stage of our content production funnel (before we release the content into the app).
In this role, we don’t require a lot of previous experience, but you should have:
- A good eye for design
- You should be technically savvy
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Incredibly organized
- Have a strong and critical eye for detail
- Work well with a team but self-sufficient
- Hungry to learn and eager to develop!
- Will work directly with the Creative Director and the entire creative team.
- Import 2D & 3D assets into Lens Studio.
- Integrating creative assets (art, visual, and audio effects) into Lens studio.
- Investigating and implementing new techniques and practices
- Knowledge in 2D animation and working with 3D objects
- Previous experience working with Photoshop.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity with a passion for solving problems.
- Good creative and technical abilities.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
- Experience in Lens Studio or Spark AR, though not required to know Lens studio before applying to this position.
- Experience in Animation and After Effects.
- Good eye for design
More About us
Zoog is a TLV-based startup creating a new format of asynchronous video book reading. Founded by two parents who realized during COVID just how frustrating video communication with kids is. We see books as a way to communicate with young children, create a bond with them and be part of their development. We want to give distanced family members the opportunity to be part of that. We looked at what’s out there and learned that simply showing a digital version of a printed book like most online reading apps does not work well on mobile and simply cannot compete with the types of content kids are exposed to these days. We decided to give our beloved kids classics a face lift and make them personal by making the reader the star of the show.
Founders are veterans in the tech world, Matan (CTO) brings years of experience from working in early stage consumer startups, as a first or second employee focused on development and product management of applications that reached millions of users. Matan is also an alumni of the Zell Entrepreneurship program at the IDC. Yoav (CEO) has spent the last 5 years at SimilarWeb, where his last position in the company was COS, where he worked hand in hand with the CEO and the entire leadership team. Prior to that, he ran SW’s China operations. He has lived and worked in China, US, and Israel and holds an MBA from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and a BA from Columbia University.