Zoog is a well-funded startup that is creating a new form of storytelling. We are leveraging AR to bring families closer together. Through our flagship product, anyone can bring children’s books (and other content) to life and become immersed in the story using masks, filters, sound effects, and animations. This results in beautiful video stories that kids love to watch and that grandparents, parents, or even teachers love to create for them.
We are seeking a talented Head of Product Design with experience in consumer-facing mobile applications, who is fun to work with and is passionate about our mission. Working alongside the CPO and product engineers, you will have a great deal of influence over the product, and will have the opportunity to lead the field of product design in the company.
- Lead the product design efforts of the company
- Create product wireframes and mockups as part of the feature release process
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Conduct user interviews and other methods of feedback collection
- Maintain up-to-date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- At least 2 years of product design experience
- Experience with mobile apps, preferably b2c
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with product led growth
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Meticulous and diligent
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
More About Us
Zoog is a TLV-based startup creating a new format of asynchronous video book reading. Founded by two parents who realized during COVID just how frustrating video communication with kids is. We see books as a way to communicate with young children, create a bond with them and be part of their development. We want to give distanced family members the opportunity to be part of that. We looked at what’s out there and learned that simply showing a digital version of a printed book like most online reading apps does not work well on mobile and simply cannot compete with the types of content kids are exposed to these days. We decided to give our beloved kids classics a face lift and make them personal by making the reader the star of the show.
Founders are veterans in the tech world, Matan (CTO) brings years of experience from working in early stage consumer startups, as a first or second employee focused on development and product management of applications that reached millions of users. Matan is also an alumni of the Zell Entrepreneurship program at the IDC. Yoav (CEO) has spent the last 5 years at SimilarWeb, where his last position in the company was COS, where he worked hand in hand with the CEO and the entire leadership team. Prior to that, he ran SW’s China operations. He has lived and worked in China, US, and Israel and holds an MBA from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and a BA from Columbia University.